It's time to future proof your oilfield applications
The need for stronger, bolder materials that can be used across many different oilfield applications is just around the corner. For many, the need is already here. Be prepared for today – and tomorrow's – extreme high pressure, high temperature (HPHT) oilfield environments with Arlon® 3000 XT from Greene, Tweed.
PROVEN STABILITY FOR COMPLETIONS
When the need for better service life calls, Arlon® 3000 XT answers. Greene, Tweed’s pioneering thermoplastic is proven to deliver critical long-term performance in oilfield applications. So it’s the perfect material choice when you’re looking to extend the service life of your well completion tools.
Stability over time is critical when it comes to completions applications. Are your tools capable of standing up to the rigors of high pressures and high temperatures that are becoming more common in oilfield environments? Are you ready for the future? If you’re uncertain, consider your options.
Arlon 3000 XT:
- Delivers superior extrusion resistance over time
- Ensures enhanced performance for high temperature conditions that are on the horizon for completions applications
- Is proven to perform better than traditional material compounds used in back-up rings and other completions tools
When you optimize your material, you maximize your well production. Choose Arlon 3000 XT for the life of your well.
RELIABILITY FOR DRILLING & FORMATION EVALUTION
Whether you rely on logging-while-drilling (LWD), measurement-while-drilling (MWD) or wireline technologies, accurate and reliable performance of your drilling and evaluation tools is priority #1.
But the reality is this – not all components are cut out for the high pressure, high temperature conditions that are becoming more common in today’s oilfields. Choosing Arlon® 3000 XT for your drilling and evaluation applications gives you the confidence to drill complex reservoirs while minimizing the risk of failure.
Arlon 3000 XT is a pioneering thermoplastic that was engineered with the future in mind:
- Proven to deliver superior creep and extrusion resistance at temperatures above 350°F (177°C)
- Enhanced mechanical performance in high pressure, high temperature (HPHT) drilling conditions
- Chemical resistance comparable to PEEK
- Less thermoplastic failure at high loads
- Electrical performance comparable or better than PEK makes Arlon 3000 XT an excellent material for single-pin and multi-pin electrical connectors
The material you put into your electrical connectors and thermoplastic sealing components will determine the performance you get out of them. Choose Arlon 3000 XT to ensure reliable run time and greater productivity at your wells.
Advanced Engineering for Artificial Lift
To keep the critical components of your artificial lift systems functional and efficient, they need to be engineered with materials that are proven to deliver maximum performance and reliability. You’ll get that performance and reliability with Arlon® 3000 XT.
Our pioneering thermoplastic is proven to perform in corrosive downhole conditions that other material grades may not be designed to withstand. That’s why Arlon 3000 XT is the right material for the components in your lift and pump systems.
Arlon 3000 XT:
- Is 30% stronger than any other material used in Oil and Gas exploration with a chemical resistance to survive in harsh environments
- Maintains reliability in demanding high pressure, high temperature (HPHT) well conditions
- Outperforms standard grades of PEEK
- Provides exceptional electrical performance comparable or better than PEK for your electrical connector systems
- Delivers enhanced extrusion resistance that eliminates expensive tool failures
That material you put into your components is critical to the run life and operation of your artificial lift systems. So choose Arlon 3000 XT to optimize your artificial lift performance.
GLOBAL REACH, LOCAL SERVICE
Greene, Tweed’s 10 locations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia give us our global presence. And our vast local networks of technical, sales and service resources allow us to deliver personal, responsive support to every customer we work with around the world.
To learn more about Arlon 3000 XT for your artificial lift applications, contact us.